Dec 4, 2009

Crafty Computer Paper office photos

I thought I would add some photos of our office so you can see what Crafty Computer Paper is all about. I will get round to making a video showing all the staff in action and of course the office dogs Pops and Lulu.

This is a photo showing the customer services desks.

This the main packing office.

This is the meeting area of the office

This is where Julie the assistant manager works

This is my office where I am writing this from.

Sorry these photos are a bit dark but it will give you an idea of how the office is laid out. I will take some photos of the outside because we are situated in beautiful Northumberland countryside. It is just too cold to go out and take some photos at the momet.
Hope you enjoy them

2 comments:

ori said...

Very nice post, I really enjoyed reading it!

http://www.charlottecomputerrepairgenie.com

Unknown said...

Oh very posh and swish - lovely working environment

Looks brand new